Tuesday, 9 February 2010
Last October and November i carried out training at Middlemoor police station in order to join victim support. I spent 5 days at middlemoor undergoing rigorous training. I became accredited at the start of november and had my first case in december. It was only phone support and i spent half an hour in total over two weeks. I had further calls over exams but i chose to turn them down. I am now waiting for further referals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ok, this is a good start! and i love the background. As we have discussed you need to ensure that you have a clear focus on reflection, and as you are already a volunteer it may be worth seeing if you could spend some time working with a full time member of staff so that you could see a different view, i know this may be hard with your back though but see what you think??
ReplyDelete