Tuesday, 16 February 2010

I have now had 2 case referrals this week which i am quite pleased about. I will also be doing my first visit on friday which is a bit nerve racking but im sure once im there it will be easier than i thought. It is hard sometimes as you dont know what to say but have managed not to put my foot in it yet! I am quite enjoying doing this though as it is something different to any job or volunteering that i have done before. This really is one thing where you have to ignore your own feelings and also be able to not take any of it to heart, to do your job.
By the end of this week i will have clocked up a couple of hours volunteering but really need to take care that i dont get too excited about it and let it interfere with college work. It has been a bit draining this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment